2011年9月23日 星期五

My summer vacation

This year, I didn't have enough time to play, but my parents arranged an excellent trip which had only 5 days. I had a really great time in these 5 days.

We went to Taichung to visit my cousin on the first day. We lived in her home that night. We also talked about our school life and played some fun games. It was a comfortable and happy night.

The second day, we drove to Yijan. We lived in a hostel for two days at there. The hostel's owner is a friendly person. He is a fisherman. That afternoon, he took us out to the sea and sit on his own boat to catch the fish. It was a wonderful experience. We saw many animals and we also saw a special fish. When we caught it, it would cry!! At last, we also caught some crabs, shrimps and even an eel!!
However, it was nearly 6 p.m., so we had to go back.

On the third, fourth and fifth days, we went snorkeling, visited the Juming Museum and Lanyang Museum .We also lived in another hostel. They were fun, too, but I like the second day most.
Thanks to my parents, I had a really fantastic time in this summer even it was really short!!

5 則留言: