2011年2月19日 星期六

Self introduction

My name is Tiffany. I’m 12 years old. I’m a junior high school student now. My star sign is Aries and my Chinese horoscope is Tiger. Sometimes I’m naughty but most of the time, I’m clever. In my free time, I like to watch TV, play computer games and read novels. I also play the violin and the piano. My favorite country is New Zealand. The views over there are pretty and the people there are kind and friendly, too. My favorite animal is dogs. I think dogs are cute and they’re always loyal to the master.

4 則留言:

  1. Wow! You can play violin and piano? That is really cool! I like dogs, too! They are really cute:)

    回覆刪除
  2. I can play the violin and the piano, too. But I like playing the piano a whole lot better than the violin. We have the same blog background, even though yours is brown & mine is gray. I like to keep things simple~

    回覆刪除
  3. My Chinese horoscope is Tiger,either! But I can't play any instruments~

    回覆刪除
  4. Well, about your question on my blog, I' ll answer,"Your brother is clever, too." (Maybe you are against to it.) But, I think that having a type-A brother might be under a lot of pressure.

    (B) Sherry

    回覆刪除