During this field trip, I learned many things. I learned many things about different kinds of animals and plants and how we can save the earth. We can build many wetlands and grow many trees. We can bring our own bag when we go shopping. We can reuse many things and just buy the things we need. We should turn off the light when we don’t need it. Also, we can tell our friends and parents to save the earth together. The most important thing is that we have to take action!!
I learned many things,too.Let's take action and ask our friends to join us!
回覆刪除The trip are fun, and I learned things,too!!
回覆刪除This is a fun trip.
回覆刪除But, next time I won't help you to take your jacket!
I agree that we must help our earth. Let's make our earth green: )
回覆刪除Saving the earth is an important thing.
回覆刪除P.S. The baby penguins on the right are so cute!!! XD