2012年5月17日 星期四

The Olympics


The Olympic Games is one of the most important things in the world. And I think, this is the first time that I join the Olympics, even though I am not in the game. It was quite difficult at first because we didn’t have any idea. But after we read some articles, we got this idea --- The Olympic Games’ cake. We felt really happy after we finished this poster!

8 則留言:

  1. Dear Tiffany,
    I'm really touched and warmed by the cake you and Reece painted. So attractive and meaningful. Although it's a pity you both didn't turn in in time, I will still post it to show my respect for your great effort.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Thanks! Next time we will remember the date...:)

      刪除
  2. I appreciate the background of the picture because few people painted it in so many colors. A tasty and warm cake!

    回覆刪除
  3. The Olympic game is a big event.Let's share the Olmpic cake with the whole world.

    回覆刪除
  4. It's such a pity that you missed the competition!!!

    回覆刪除